Welcome to My Baby Pet Hotel 3D!
A lot of exciting tasks and different baby pets are waiting for you! You have to provide accommodation, feed and care for your various guests.
Make each pet feel as though they are on vacation filled with friends and fun, and customize a program that meets the individual needs. Furthermore, you are responsible for providing an excellent balance of physical exercise, education and a healthy diet!
- Explore a wonderful 3D world in a funny comic look.
- Care for your favorite pets: birds, cats, dogs, bunnies and horses.
- Enjoy numerous minigames like teaching tricks, retrieving or singing along with the budgies via the Nintendo 3DS microphone.
- Nintendo 3DS Gyroscope controls: Mix your own food by moving your Nintendo 3DS from left to right, longe your foal on the meadow by following it round and round or move your character left and right when going for a walk.
- Collect Nintendo Playcoins to raise your pets skills.
- StreetPass: Raise your pets skills by meeting other players.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Nov 07, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- TREVA Entertainment GmbH
- Independent Arts
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.