Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Run with Roy and his friends on the go!
I've Got to Run: Complete Edition! is a 2D autorunning platformer where you guide Roy the Marshmallow Boy and his friends through a series of levels that become more difficult the longer you last. The game features six distinct modes:
- Endless Classic: The standard level with no added features.
- Endless Double: In this level, you have a double jump, represented on screen by a yellow wing.
- Endless Special: This level, set in outer space, starts slower, but can become blindingly fast if you pick up enough of the speed-up items!
- Endless Expert: The hardest mode, only for true experts, goes very fast and only gets harder from there!
- Endless Flip: Roy and his friends are back to the kitchen from Endless Classic..but something's a bit off.
- Endless Flight: Roy and friends have way more jumps than usual, but the sky isn't without its fair share of traps and obstacles!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Nov 13, 2014
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- 4 Corner Games
- 4 Corner Games
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.