Available Now Coming May 18, 2010
Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow
Customize your character and overcome formidable bosses in a grand adventure!
In Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow, the Nintendo DS sequel to the beloved Blue Dragon original, players will completely customize their character for the first time ever in the series and embark on epic quests to solve the mystery of the stolen Shadows. Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow is designed to take full advantage of the Nintendo DS capabilities, allowing players to engage in impressive boss battles with up to two friends, and earn and trade exclusive items through local and Wi-Fi multiplayer, another first for the series. Featuring more than 30 hours of gameplay, players will enjoy real-time, action role-playing combat which allows them to attack enemies faster than ever before with multiple weapons or summon Shadow powers at will as they explore eight challenging worlds in an expansive 3D environment KEY FEATURES:
• Brand New Head-to-Toe, Character Customization - Unique for Nintendo
DS role-playing games, players will customize their character’s physical
appearance, from gender, hair and facial expressions down to armor,
weapons and even voice. Elemental and stats boosts can also be added to
equipment through item synthesis
• Fast Paced, Real-Time Combat - Quickly attack enemies with a variety of weapons or summon Shadow powers at will to unleash devastating spells.
• Adventure Through Various 3D Worlds – Players can complete multiple quests at their own pace and roam expansive 3D worlds inhabited by formidable bosses.
• Original Storyline Based in the Blue Dragon Universe – Set two years after the original 2007 Blue Dragon story, Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow features multiple side quests to unlock special items and characters and continues the series' contemporary approach to traditional Japanese role-playing games.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date May 18, 2010
- No. of Players up to 3 players
- Category Action, Role-Playing
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?