Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2012
Just Dance Disney Party
Just Dance and Disney are working in collaboration to create the greatest dance game for the whole Family – Just Dance: Disney Party on the Wii.
Dance like a star to 25 songs from both the beloved classic Disney Movies and Disney Channel’s hottest shows. Play with up to 4-players to experience the ultimate in family fun. With an amazing selection of family favorite songs, fun dances and kid-friendly gameplay, children of all ages can Just Dance along with family and friends!
25 brand New Dances and Choreographies: Classic Disney songs for the whole Family: Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Tangled, Lilo & Stitch , Tinker Bell, Enchanted, The Muppets, Bolt, Mary Poppins, and Aristocats. Dances from the hottest Disney Channel shows: Shake It Up, Phineas and Ferb, Jessie , Hannah Montana, A.N.T. Farm, Wizards of Waverly Place, Camp Rock, High School Musical and Good Luck Charlie.
Featuring Some of Your Favorite Disney Characters:
Experience immersive visual effects and backgrounds inspired by the TV shows and Movies. Dance on the Shake It Up stage or at the park with Phineas & Ferb.
Family Fun and Party Fun: The entire family can jump and play with up to 4-players. Play cooperatively for the highest team score or play Freeze & Shake for extra points
Special Features for the Wii™: Classic 4-player cooperative on Wii. Unique "Balloon Mode," where kids compete against each other to get the more items and earn more points by shaking their Wii remotes
Keep the party going in non-stop shuffle mode
The non-stop shuffle mode allows Mom to select all her kids’ favorite songs for non-stop dancing fun and also serve as an electronic babysitter!
Kids can create their own playlists
Kids can choose up to ten songs to create their own playlists to dance to customize their dance party experience with different groups of family and friends!
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 23, 2012
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Music, Fitness, Lifestyle
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?