Available Now Coming Jan 17, 2005
It's all happening down at the Zoo!
Using the Touch Screen, players tap the Nintendo DS stylus to swap the positions of animals on the screen to create lines of three or more of the same type. These animals are then "captured," allowing other animals to fall into their place. Zoo Keeper includes a variety of play modes to ensure that gamers have depth of gameplay. Players also can take advantage of the DS Wireless Communication to play simultaneous two-player modes that only requires one Nintendo DS Zoo Keeper Game Card.
Zoo Keeper is a fun puzzler that gives you two screens of challenge. Use the DS touch screen to swap positons of the animals, creating rows of three or more. When you do, they'll be "captured" and new animals will fall into place. It's easy to learn buthard to master, like all the best puzzle masters - pick it up and see how you do!
- Wireless Communication capability for two-player (Single-Card Play)
- Five different game modes (Normal, Tokoton, Quest, Time Attack and 2 Player vs.)
- 30 challenging levels to beat
- An input system that is ideally suited to the Touch Screen
- An instantly understandable and intuitive game system
- Incredible visuals
- Highly relevant plot involving an actual Zoo Keeper
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?