Mario Strikers Charged
They're rough, tough and, thanks to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, ready to rule the world!
Mario Strikers Charged is part of the Nintendo Selects family of games—great titles enjoyed by millions, now a great value at just $19.99 MSRP* each.
- Supercharged Characters! The captains from Super Mario Strikers are back, joined by four new ones, and now you can create your own original team by mixing and matching your captain with an all-new cast of sidekicks.
- Wreak havoc on the field by unleashing an all-new captain super-ability. Sidekicks take center stage with dramatic new skil shots!
- Terrific new Wii controls. Use the Nunchuk to control your characters and deploy items. Flick the Wii Remote to steal the ball and flatten foes. No yellow cards here!
- Tons of new single-player modes, from tutorials to tournaments to challenges
- Up to four players can battle locally, or go online and bash rivals via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection!
- Super-interactive stadiums challenge you with unique hazards. Get whacked by Thowps or blown of the pitch!
- The metal ball is almost a character by itself. Charge it up to unleash a barrage of up to six balls in a Mega Strike! If you're defending, seize control of the goalie, point the Wii Remote at the screen and block the balls as they rocket towards you!
*MSRP: Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.