Available Now Coming Jul 30, 2007
Mario Strikers Charged
They're rough, tough and, thanks to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, ready to rule the world!
Mario Strikers Charged is part of the Nintendo Selects family of games—great titles enjoyed by millions, now a great value at just $19.99 MSRP* each.
- Supercharged Characters! The captains from Super Mario Strikers are back, joined by four new ones, and now you can create your own original team by mixing and matching your captain with an all-new cast of sidekicks.
- Wreak havoc on the field by unleashing an all-new captain super-ability. Sidekicks take center stage with dramatic new skil shots!
- Terrific new Wii controls. Use the Nunchuk to control your characters and deploy items. Flick the Wii Remote to steal the ball and flatten foes. No yellow cards here!
- Tons of new single-player modes, from tutorials to tournaments to challenges
- Up to four players can battle locally, or go online and bash rivals via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection!
- Super-interactive stadiums challenge you with unique hazards. Get whacked by Thowps or blown of the pitch!
- The metal ball is almost a character by itself. Charge it up to unleash a barrage of up to six balls in a Mega Strike! If you're defending, seize control of the goalie, point the Wii Remote at the screen and block the balls as they rocket towards you!
*MSRP: Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jul 30, 2007
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Soccer
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?