Game Party Champions is the fifth and latest installment of the widely successful Game Party franchise and available exclusively for Wii U. The game’s fun, pick-up and play style will appeal to experienced and new gamers alike. Using the system’s innovative new GamePad, players tilt, turn and touch the controller to play arcade, sports and party games in entirely new ways.
- Eight Classic Games: Players can enjoy arcade, sports and party games such as Ping Pong and Skill Ball, and modern favorites such as Table Hockey and Hoop Shoot.
- Newest Technology: Using Wii U’s GamePad, players tilt, turn, and touch the innovative controller to add even more interactive fun to the dynamic game play.
- Multiple Game Modes: Players utilize three different game play modes!
o Quick Play: Pick up any game and start playing with this instant action mode.
o Story Mode: Outplay AI opponents and advance through the game to reach the ultimate showdown in World Championship Stadium.
o Party Mode: Liven up the living room by taking turns with the GamePad, while others use Wii Remotes to wreak havoc on their game.
- Rich HD Graphics: The game features eye-popping High Definition graphics, a first on a Nintendo platform.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Party, Casual
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.