Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Forever Forest is a unique blend of exploration, survival, action and role-playing, condensed into a simple and intuitive gameplay. Immerse yourself in beautiful colours and meditative melodies, while you explore a luscious, uncharted wilderness. Set forth on a journey to carry the last ray of light across stony deserts, treacherous swamps and poisonous lakes to illuminate a hidden world covered in darkness. Use your wits and skill to sustain yourself on colourful fruits and critters, hunt and be hunted by powerful beasts and permanently evolve by absorbing the abilities of your enemies into your mask.
· An emotional journey about healing a broken world that takes six to eight hours to complete, embedded in a vast narrative about human hubris and living in harmony with nature.
· A procedurally generated 3D world with a continuous change of landscapes and challenges to the north, and an unlimited expansion to the east and west.
· A variety of different creatures that interact organically with each other and with their environment and require different tactics to defeat them in combat.
· Berries and mushrooms of different shapes and colors provide nourishment and temporarily enhance abilities. Alternatively, players can hunt and devour other creatures.
· New abilities can be acquired by collecting the masks of defeated enemies and trading them in at mythical shrines to prepare for the challenges that lay ahead.
· Different habitats with their own vegetation, population and weather blend into each other to create eight distinct zones that shape the forest.
· Dynamic lighting creates an additional challenge and requires players to move carefully in dark zones until they find the next temple of light and cast away the darkness.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 14, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Action, Role-Playing, Fighting
- Fictive Studio
- Mad about Pandas
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2018 FICTIVE STUDIO IN COOPERATION WITH MAD ABOUT PANDAS
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.