1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Make life and death decisions in this multi-award winning and BAFTA nominated interactive drama.
Based on true stories and historical events, 1979 Revolution: Black Friday is an interactive drama about choice and consequence, chaos and order. The year is 1978, the place is Tehran, Iran. You play a photojournalist who returns home to find his people protesting the ruling King, the Shah. Armed with your camera, you're soon pulled into a dangerous world of revolution and civil unrest.
• Choices: The choices you make shape your experience in the revolution
• Cinematic: A striking visual style, with motion-captured animation and voice over performances
• Exploration: Discover a collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling streets and more
• Photography: Take photos of the in-game world and compare them to archival images by real photojournalists
• Collectables: Unlock 80+ unique stories that enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution Based on True Events: First-hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses, and casualties of the revolution.
- Release date:
- August 02, 2018
- 1 player
- Ink Stories
- Game file size:
- 4.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Spanish, Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Digerati © 2018 / iNK Stories © 2018 / Stage Clear Studios © 2018