We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 24, 2005
One Game That's Anything but Tame.
Based on the star-studded animated feature film from DreamWorks Animation, Madagascar is the only console game that lets players enter the world of 4 hilarious Central Park Zoo animals--a personality-packed crew made up of a lion, zebra, giraffe and hippo--and their crafty penguin sidekicks. Players must master each animal’s natural skills while adventuring through the exciting city of New York and the dangerous island of Madagascar, interacting with other animals and tackling obstacles and enemies in scenarios from the movie and beyond.
• Get in touch with your animal instincts - Fighting for survival has
never been this much fun. Play as the main characters from the
movie—Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo and Melman the
Giraffe—as you take on obstacles, interact with characters and face off
against enemies. In bonus chapters, play as different characters—from
lovable lemurs to crafty penguins.
• Rock the city and rule the jungle - Test your animal abilities in mini-games and 11 action-packed, movie-based chapters including "Manhattan Street Chase," where you search for Marty on the mean streets of New York; "Penguin Mutiny," where the penguins overtake a giant cargo vessel; and "Jungle Banquet," where you get ready for the feast of a lifetime.
• Collect high scores in bonus mini-games - Take on three bonus chapters including "Shuffleboard," where you play as an array of characters in a wide variety of shuffleboard settings; "Tiki Golf," where you golf with the natives on tropical-themed courses; and "Lemur Rave," where you can test out your rhythm skills to cool jungle beats.
• Get your groove on as you go - Develop new skills as you take the role of each zoo animal during the game. Help Alex maximize the power of his claws, roar and pounce; get Marty to pump up his long jump, back kick and stealth crawl skills; utilize Gloria’s butt smash and spiced up charge; and perfect Melman's helicopter spin and ammo-throwing neck fling. (The ammo we’re talkin' 'bout here includes coconuts and lemurs, thank you very much.)
• The fun is never done - with the GBA and NDS games you'll test your animal abilities across diverse environments in mini-games, 9 training levels and 12 action-packed, movie based levels. Enjoy Nintendo DS extras — use your Nintendo DS touch screen to switch characters in the middle of levels or to play 2 platform exclusive, 3D mini-games. You can also take on a friend in a wireless co-op mini-game.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.