Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The Power of Mahjong. Multiplied by 1001.
Mahjong Solitaire has attracted players from around the world for decades - it took us just a couple of years to gather their experience into one, beautifully crafted proposal. What is so addictive in this subtle, yet demanding at a time, pair matching game? Now you can find the answer on your favourite gaming console!
• 1001 stacks within 11 different categories.
• Refined user interface makes it as easy and intuitive on the Nintendo Switch as it could be.
• Customization options to tune the game into your individual one.
• 8 different tile sets ranging from classical to crazy ones.
• 6 varied themes mean there is something for every taste.
• Over 50 beautiful backgrounds.
• Challenging or relaxing way to play.
• ...and... just come back every day to solve a new puzzle!
1001 Ultimate Mahjong ™ franchise wants to offer you the ultimate Mahjong experience. Since 2009.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 25, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy, Education
- NAWIA GAMES
- NAWIA GAMES
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
NAWIA GAMES © 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.