A Face-to-Face party like no other!
Throw an impromptu party anywhere with anyone thanks to a new play style in which players look at each other—not the screen! Bring the action and fun into the real world as you face off in wild-west duels, cow-milking competitions, a copycat dance-off, and more. Each game takes advantage of the Joy-Con controller features of the Nintendo Switch system in different ways. While the action unfolds off- screen, the audience watches the players themselves instead of the screen. That makes it as hilarious to watch as it is to play – an instant party amplifier!
- Face-to-Face Play – Look at your friends rather than the screen as you compete in a new style of video game party full of fast and fun face-to-face games. Stare down your opponent in a wild-west duel, mimic your opponent's poses in a copycat dance-off, or rally for victory in a heated table tennis face-off.
- Anywhere with anyone – Bring fun and surprise to barbecues, house parties, or wherever you travel by using the built-in stand of the Nintendo Switch system. The Nintendo Switch system comes bundled with a pair of Joy-Con controllers, allowing the party to start with just one system and the game for instant multiplayer fun.
- Intuitive and simple controls using Joy-Con features – Simple rules make it easy for anyone to play and fun for everyone to watch. Each player holds a single Joy-Con, and different games use different controller features, such as motion control, HD rumble, or the IR Motion Camera.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 03, 2017
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Party, Multiplayer, Action
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 Nintendo.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.