Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A karaoke game for childrens
Mon Premier Karaoké for Wii U is a karaoke game featuring some of the most popular children’s songs of all time. The entire family can enjoy quality time as children learn and advance their communications skills. Watch delighted youngsters sing and dance along to Hickory Dickory Dock or practice their A, B, C’s in the alphabet song.
- 20 of the most popular English children’s songs.
- Colorful animations in HD.
- Solo mode: sing using the GamePad built-in microphone.
- Duet mode: sing with friends and family (a Wii U Microphone is required for this mode).
- Off-TV play: the game can be played on the GamePad entirely.
- Performance photos: photos can be taken during the performance by the GamePad.
- 1, 2, 3, nous irons au bois
- Ah ! Les crocodiles
- Am stram gram
- Elle descend de la montagne
- Fee-fye le crapaud
- Frère Jacques
- J'aime la galette
- L'araignée Gypsy
- La joie au coeur
- Le fermier dans son pré
- Le vieux fermier Mac Donald
- Lundi matin L’empereur, sa femme et le petit prince
- Meunier, tu dors
- Pomme de reinette
- Prom'nons-nous dans les bois
- Savez-vous planter les choux?
- Sur le pont d'Avignon
- Tête épaules et genoux pieds
- Une souris verte
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Apr 02, 2015
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- RingZero Games
- RingZero Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.