Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Wii
Modern Warfare is back. The best-selling first person action series of all-time returns with Modern Warfare 3
What began in the U.S. has lit the world on fire. Now in World War III, only the stakes match the firepower, and stopping this ever-escalating global conflict will take players on a cinematic thrill-ride as only Call of Duty can deliver.
THE EPIC SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN:
Picking up at the thrilling conclusion of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, players must defend borders foreign and
domestic as an unceasing foreign invasion threatens to submerge the world into chaos.
THE DEFINITIVE MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE EVOLVES:
KILLSTREAKS: Killstreaks have been redesigned to reward different play styles and skill levels through unique Strike Packages. Completing game mode objectives now counts towards your Pointstreak progression. For the first time ever, kills are not the only way to earn Pointstreaks.
Strike Packages: Support Strike Package, Assault Strike Package, Specialist Strike Package
NEW GAME MODES: Fan favorite game modes make their return (Free-for-All, Team Death Match, Domination, etc.), and a series of new modes make their introduction to the Modern Warfare series:
• Kill Confirmed: Collect dog tags from killed players. Prevent the other team from collecting yours
• Team Defender: Grab the flag and protect the flag carrier to increase your team’s score
• Players can create new, customizable game modes.
SpecIAL-Ops Mode Reinvented:
Spec-Ops now introduces Survival Mode, an action-packed combat progression unlike any other.
• Survival Mode: Making its first appearance in MW3, Survival Mode is the New Special Ops mode in which players face wave upon wave of attacking enemies. Acquaint yourself with all 16 MP maps by playing through them on
Survival Mode – a great way for players to prepare for online multiplayer.
• Ranking/Progression System: An independent rank and unlock progression system within Special Ops Survival Mode.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Release Date
- Nov 08, 2011
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- First Person, Action