Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Phoenix Wright®: Ace Attorney® - Dual Destinies sees the return of courtroom hero Phoenix Wright. The much loved gameplay and features from previous titles in the Ace Attorney® series are back but for the first time in stunning 3D graphics, bringing the courtroom and characters to life and putting players directly in the heart of the action.
- More courtroom drama as Apollo Justice and new Associate Attorney and psychoanalysis expert Athena Sykes join Phoenix at the Wright Anything Agency
- Psychoanalyze witnesses to reveal the truth with the brand new Mood Matrix feature
- Hold it! Present your evidence, challenge the witnesses and experience life as a real Attorney
- Stunning dynamic 3D graphics: bring the characters and courtroom to life and investigate crime scenes from various angles to uncover hidden clues
- Brand new interface and game progression system for fans and newcomers alike
New downloadable content! The Ace Attorney himself makes his return in a very special episode entitled, "Turnabout Reclaimed!" The Wright Anything Agency will head to the Shipshape Aquarium and meet new client Sasha Buckler and the accused killer… whale. Download "Turnabout Reclaimed"--a preface to the cases of Dual Destines--on the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS.
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Oct 24, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.