Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 is a leading-edge fitness product that will help you set and achieve your goals in an engaging and motivating fashion. Connect online with friends to compete and collaborate your way to fitness.
- The Whole Nine Yards. With 125 different workouts and 215 moves Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 delivers a massive array of activities. Whether you’re looking for strength building, cardio, stretching, or relaxation, we’ve got you covered.
- Your Personal Trainer. Create a personalized fitness program lasting up to four weeks, tailored to your current fitness level and preferences. Set your own personal goals and workout frequency. Get fit and stay motivated with a progressive learning curve and “Daily-Do’s”.
- Get Connected. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 brings a slew of new online features. With news feeds, online challenges, leaderboards, achievements and friend competitions, Your Shape sets a new technological standard in the Nintendo universe and leverages the unique features of the Wii U hardware.
- Join the Calorie Fighter Community. Connect with the established Your Shape Center website and broader Your Shape community. You can check out your personal stats and status wherever you are, or participate in community events and global challenges.
- Technology. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 continues in the tradition of the franchise by offering the best-in-class workout technology including progress tracking, motivating online features, HD graphics, and beautifully animated virtual coaches.
- Eating Well. Getting fit isn’t only about exercise. Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013 includes a huge database over 150 recipes for all occasions enabling you to eat right, while eating well.
- Dance Mode. Burn your calories while dancing to a pumping soundtrack. Supported with popular music tracks, the dance mode helps you have more fun while you get fit.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Blue Byte
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.