We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 27, 2011
Let’s Take This Outside!
The ultimate version of Street Fighter® perfected and refined for Nintendo 3DS™ with Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition. The console experience is now in the palm of your hand.
Packed with 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos, Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition expands the action by allowing you to fight your friends locally or across the globe.
New to the franchise are the figurine mode, which utilizes the StreetPass feature to add a collectible meta-game, and the 3D over-the-shoulder camera option that takes fighting to new depths. For those new to the franchise, a simple mode has been added allowing players to pull off challenging moves with a single touch of the screen.
• Online / Local Multiplayer – Fight your friends around the world or in the same room with the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendo’s online network at launch.
• 35 Playable Characters – Select from a large roster of fighters ranging from classic world warriors like Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri.
• Figurine Mode – The collectible meta-game features figurines of iconic characters in a brand-new addition to the Street Fighter franchise. When passing by another Nintendo 3DS owner, your chosen figurines will automatically battle via StreetPass. Next time you play the game you can view the results and collect your loot.
• 3D Mode – A new optional over-the-shoulder camera option has been added, offering an exciting new perspective of the action.
• Game Sharing – Play a game with a friend using the ever-popular Ryu, even when they don’t have a cartridge!
• Be A Spectator – With the Spectator Mode, use your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it out live.
• Lite/Pro Control Modes – By utilizing a customizable touch screen interface, two new optional control schemes have been added to allow new players to pull off challenging moves with ease (Lite) and veterans to better access button combinations such as throws and three punches (Pro).
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.