Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Get ready for a smashing adventure on the Wii console!
The game FlingSmash™ combines the hands-on fun of tennis with the nonstop action and instant gratification of pinball. When tropical Suthon Island is invaded by the evil Omminus, the ball-shaped hero, Zip, is summoned to save the day. Using a Wii Remote™ Plus controller, which comes bundled with the game, you’ll fling Zip at targets to smash your way across eight colorful worlds. Swing the Wii Remote Plus controller like a racket and watch Zip bounce around like a pinball to smash through oncoming barriers and enemies in this action sidescroller.
- Use the included Wii Remote Plus controller to precisely fling and smash your way through enemies and past barriers with a fun combination of racket motions and pinball game play. The game can also be played using an original Wii Remote controller with a Wii MotionPlus™ accessory (sold separately).
- Hit Zip and watch as he bounces around like a pinball, smashing everything in his path.
- A second player can join the action using an additional Wii Remote Plus or Wii Remote / Wii MotionPlus combo (sold separately) to control Zip’s friend, Pip.
- During the game, Zip and Pip travel through eight fast-action side-scrolling worlds, each culminating in a boss battle. Each level offers a unique challenge as Zip might be shrunk down, fattened up or turned into a heavy steel ball. Other levels turn the action on its head to scroll vertically instead of horizontally.
- The vividly colored worlds include sandy beaches, lush tropical treetops and even underwater grottos.
- FlingSmash has eight unlockable mini-games and eight extra levels – all playable by one or two players.
- Release Date
- Nov 07, 2010
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous