Join the Nintendo Brand Ambassador Team Today!
We are currently looking for brand ambassadors in the following areas to support our many activities this holiday season.
- Greater Vancouver
- Greater Toronto
- Greater Montreal
- Quebec City
As a Nintendo Brand Ambassador, your main responsibility is to create smiles by sharing the Nintendo experience at our various events!
We are looking for brand ambassadors who can represent Nintendo with energy, enthusiasm and have a mindset to deliver a great customer service experience. You must be self-motivated, responsible, and comfortable interacting with kids and families while working on your own or as part of a team.
- Represent Nintendo in a professional manner at assigned events through interactions and product sampling
- Conduct product merchandising in stores when working in retail locations
- Attend scheduled training sessions, assigned shifts, and perform outlined priorities
- Assist in the setup and dismantle of event properties
- Keep current on Nintendo products and events
- Provide feedback on daily interactions with customers
- Timely submission of event reports
- Address concerns and questions with your supervisor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to gather customer insights and recommend Nintendo products that best suit their needs
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Team player mentality, strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Nintendo products
- Experience interacting with customers
- Ability to lift to 30 lbs (13 kg.)
- All Quebec based brand ambassadors must be fluent in both English and French
- Access to a Smart Phone with data/wireless connectivity
Minimum Grade 12
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line
“Nintendo BA Application- (Your city)”.
In your cover letter, tell us why you are interested in the position and which Nintendo Switch game you would play with your friends & family and why.
All applications must be submitted to us by September 24, 2018. We look forward to hearing from you!