Join us at the Nintendo Kiosk locations to take part in events and purchase awesome Nintendo merchandise! We carry a wide variety of Mario and Friends plush, hats, t-shirts and a ton more!
Don’t forget to check this page regularly for more information on exclusive events, new merchandise and limited time promotions!
As of October 16, we have moved into our new location at West Edmonton Mall! Swing by and check us out! See full addresses below:
|OSHAWA CENTRE||WEST EDMONTON MALL|
|(Located outside of Urban Kids)||(Located east of the Deep Sea Adventure Lake)|
|419 King St W||8882-170th St.|
|Oshawa, ON L1J 2K5||Edmonton, AB. T5T 4J2|
The 'We Bought it for the Kids' Challenge!
November 15 – December 15
Join us to enter the We Bought it for 'the Kids' Nintendo Kiosk contest! Pick up a challenge card that outlines various activities that you can complete with your family. The more challenges you successfully complete, the more ballots you get into the draw and the more chances you have to win awesome prizes!
- Grand Prize – a Nintendo Switch system, a download code for the Super Smash Bros Ultimate game, a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and a 12-month Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership.
- First Prize – a download code for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game and a download code for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game
- Secondary Prize - $50 credit for the Nintendo Kiosk.
- Weekly Prize: a download code for the Super Mario Party game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), ages 13+. Contest begins 10:00AM PT on 11/19/18 and ends at 9:00PM PT on 12/19/18. To enter, complete an Entry at the Nintendo Kiosk as detailed in Official Rules. One Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Nintendo Switch system, one (1) download code for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game, one (1) Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and one (1) download code for a 12-month Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership (ARV $594.96). One First Prize winner will receive one (1) download code for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game and one (1) download code for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game (ARV $159.98). One Second Prize winner will receive one (1) $50 credit to spend at the Nintendo Kiosk (ARV $50). Four (4) Weekly Prize winners will each receive one (1) download code for the Super Mario Party game (ARV $79.99). For details and Official Rules, click HERE Sponsor: Nintendo of Canada, Ltd.
Parents Vs. Kids Challenge: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition
Bring your family and face-off in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. As a group, you can decide on your specific stage, rules, items and characters for the match-up. The winner will receive a sweet surprise*! Don’t miss out! (*the “Sweet Surprise” is limited to 1 per family, while supplies last)
This Parents vs. Kids challenge will take place on December 8 and 9 from 12pm – 6pm.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament
Join us to compete in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament at the Nintendo Kiosk! Become the Nintendo Kiosk champion. Visit one of the Nintendo Kiosk locations starting December 1st at 9 am to register. The tournament will take place on December 15th starting 12:00pm. Participants should arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament to check-in.
1st place winner will receive a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Special Edition Game and a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Medal.
The finalist will each receive a Super Smash Bros Ultimate Special Edition GameCubeTM Controller.
- By participating in the Tournament, each player agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Nintendo. The decisions of Nintendo are final and binding, and may not be appealed.
- There is a total 64 players in the Tournament. Participation in the Tournament will be by pre-event registration only, as set forth above.
- Players will play two 4-player Solo (Free-For-All) matches, each 2 minutes 30 seconds in length.
- The winners of the match will be the top two players with the highest score..
- In the event of a tie, the players will participate in a 2-player Solo (Free-For-All) match to determine the winner. The player with the highest score will be determined the winner.
- The player with the highest score of the Grand Finals match (the last player remaining) will be deemed the winner.
- All players will use Nintendo Switch systems, games and accessories provided by Sponsor.
64 Player Match Settings:
- Format: Single elimination, top two performing players move on to the next round.
- Total # of Players: 64 players, 4 player Free-for-all (1 player vs. 1 player vs. 1 player vs. 1 player)
- Smash Mode, 2-minute 30 seconds time limit
- Final Smash Meter: ON
- Items: OFF
Random Battlefield Stages Only - The following stages are prohibited:
- New Pork City
- Green Hill Zone
- Windy Hill Zone
- Dracula’s Castle
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), ages 13+. To participate, register at the Nintendo Kiosk before the start of the tournament. Spaces are limited to 64-players at each location and is given on a first come, first serve basis. Tournament will be held at the Nintendo Kiosk beginning at 12/15/18 at 12:00PM Local time. Winner of the finals will get 1 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Special Edition Bundle and 1 Super Smash bros. Ultimate Medal (ARV $179.99 CAD). Other 3 Finalists will get 1 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate GameCube Controller (ARV $39.99 CAD each). Odds of winning depend on number or participants. Visit: HERE (West Edmonton Mall Location) or HERE (Oshawa Centre Location) for full rules and regulations. Sponsor: Nintendo of Canada Ltd.
December Legend of Zelda Merchandise Bundle
For the month of December, we will be offering an exciting Legend of Zelda Bundle at our kiosk locations. Visit one of the kiosk locations to purchase a “Blood Moon The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” Poster, “Aztec Triforce Legend of Zelda” Sweater and a “Legend of Zelda Crest” button for 15% off their combined regular suggested retail prices. Selection of sizes for the sweater may vary and is subject to availability.