Be a Brand Ambassador for Nintendo of Canada!
We are currently looking for brand ambassadors in the following areas to support our many activities throughout the upcoming holiday season:
- Richmond, BC
- Surrey, BC
- Edmonton, AB
- Mississauga, ON
- Laval, QC
We are looking for energetic ambassadors who can represent our brand with enthusiasm and have good understanding of our products. You must be self-motivated, responsible, and comfortable interacting with kids and families. Applicants must be available for a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
- Represent Nintendo in a professional manner at assigned events
- Attend scheduled training sessions, assigned shifts, and perform outlined priorities
- Keep current on Nintendo products and events
- Provide feedback on daily interactions with customers
- Timely submission of event reports
- Address concerns and questions to your supervisor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to gather customer insights and recommend Nintendo products that best suite their needs
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Team player mentality with strong interpersonal skills
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE:
- Has spent several years playing video games
- Past experience interacting with customers
- All Quebec based brand ambassadors must be fluent in both English and French
- Minimum Grade 11
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject line “Nintendo RAP Application - (Your city)”.
In your cover letter, tell us why you are interested in the position and which Nintendo Switch game you would play with your friends and family and why.
All applications must be submitted to us by October 20, 2017. We look forward to hearing from you!