Nintendo Switch Game Night
Game nights are always fun, especially served with a warm slice of friendly competition battling against family and friends.
With the holidays almost upon us, Nintendo of Canada have created a Nintendo Switch Game Night kit featuring a leaderboard to help you keep track during Game Night. The kit also features a classy paper Trophy to print out and award to the deserving Champion.
If you need some inspiration of how to keep score for different games, here are a few suggestions.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: For every KO you make, receive a point.
- Luigi’s Mansion 3: Play Ghost Hunt in ScreamPark. The player identified as the best gets a point.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Three points to every 1st-place finish, two points for second-place, one point for third-place.
- Super Mario Party: Award a point for every mini-game won. For ties, award one point to each player. For 2v2 mini-games, award one point to each member of the winning team.
- Super Mario Maker 2: Whoever reaches the goal in a course first receives one point.
Happy Holidays and good luck climbing the leaderboard!