Up your game with Zone Speed and Zone Shot
Unleash an arsenal of shots and strategies in all-out tennis battles with friends, family, and fan-favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters. Whether you play locally,* online,** or using simple motion controls, intense rallies await! In Adventure mode, experience a new favor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.
Complete missions and boss battles in Adventure mode while mastering the controls. Test your hard-earned skills in singles or doubles with up to 4 players in local* or online** multiplayer, not to mention Tournament Mode, which lets you challenge the CPU. Store up energy and use it to pull off amazing feats: move so fast the world slows down around you or aim in first-person to send the ball crashing down! Your rivals may attempt to block you, but if they fail, their racket will take damage—and break after three hits. Fully charge your energy to launch the ball with enough force to KO your opponent!
- Rally against other players in singles or doubles as one of 15+ Mushroom Kingdom characters
- Serve up everything from basic shots to trick shots to split-second blocks
- Use energy to leap after the ball, slow down time, aim in first-person, break rackets, and KO opponents!
- Play locally,* online,** or swing your Joy-Con™ controller like a real racket in Swing Mode
- Take on CPU opponents in the Mushroom Cup, Flower Cup, or Star Cup in Tournament Mode
- Adventure mode offers a new flavor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- 22 Jun 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
*Additional accessories, games, and systems may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
**Nintendo Account required. Online features will be free until the Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in September 2018. For the latest list of countries and full details, please visit Customer Support.
© 2018 Nintendo / CAMELOT. Mario Tennis and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2018 Nintendo.
WINNER: Best Sports Game of E3 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.