Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The definitive intellect puzzle, simple yet full of depth.
In THE Number Puzzle you follow easy rules to fill in a grid with the numbers 1-9.
So simple you will get addicted!
500 puzzles in all!
With 4 sets of rules and 4 difficulties, you'll never get tired of playing.
- Normal, Mini, Diagonal Line, and Overlapping play modes!
- The How to Play gives easy instructions for each play mode's rules!
- You can pick from 4 difficulties for each set of rules! Beginners and experts alike can enjoy!
- There's even ranked mode! Compete with other users for the fastest completion time.
- Unlock achievements! Play the game to collect all 50 background images.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- 07 Jun 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- D3 PUBLISHER Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2018 D3 PUBLISHER
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.