Roarr! Jurassic Edition
Retro-styled kaiju brawler is coming to destroy your town!
When the aliens arrived, they didn't come in peace.
The invasion was immediate and so overwhelming that humans didn't stand a chance. One thing it wasn't though, was quiet.
A terrible rumble from upstairs woke Sue the Rex up from her slumber. For millennia she was hibernating in her cosy cave but the incessant crescendo of the alien invasion was too much to sleep through. It was time for Rex to go upstairs and give her new neighbours a piece of her mind!
WHAT IS ROARR!
- Vicious modern take on a classic brawler gameplay
- Tongue-in-cheek story with serious gameplay that's easy to pick up
- Countless combos, swarms of enemies, 6 towering bosses and one very angry dinosaur!
- The perfect party game with coop up to 4 players
- A slick retro style with polygons as sharp as Rex's teeth
- Plenty of Rex variants, each with unique moves and animations
- Fully destructible environment that will let you unleash your jurassic power… Roarr!
- Release date:
- November 07, 2018
- up to 4 players
- Arcade, Action, Adventure
- Born Lucky Games
- Game file size:
- 851 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
The Adventures of Rampage Rex, Roarr! logo and Born Lucky Games logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Born Lucky Games. Klabater and Klabater logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Klabater S.A. All rights reserved.