A small, challenging space game about collecting missing souls in the void.
Pulstario is a small game in which you pilot a ship through the void and collect missing souls. It has challenging moments and hopefully the gameplay is a rewarding experience. From the creator of LOVE and kuso.
Pulstario is a short game that will likely take a player 30 minutes to complete the main game. There are also achievements, secret levels, and unlockable ship skins for the player to earn and collect.
The gameplay for Pulstario has been described as:
• "Wobbly Free Range Pac-Man"
• "Lunar Lander - Without the landing"
• "Asteroids with gravity"
• "Luftrausers for Pacifists"
• 11 Levels
• 5 Secret Levels
• 14 Achievements
• 16 Unlockable Ship Skins
The game features the following modes:
• Unlimited Mode: Play through the game's ten levels with unlimited lives, the ability to slow down time, and enjoy the game with no punishments.
• Arcade Mode: Play through the game with a limited number of lives and the ability to slow down time.
• Challenge Mode: Play through the game with a very limited number of lives.
• Speedrun Mode: Play through the game or individual levels to try and achieve the fastest time.
• One Life Mode: Challenge each level without dying
The soundtrack for the game is the Green EP from Retfoniq.
- Release date:
- December 23, 2019
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade, Platformer, Adventure
- Mokuzai Studio
- Game file size:
- 180 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Pulstario © Fred Wood 2019