Available Now Coming Holiday 2017
Nine Parchments is a co-op action-RPG game of magic mayhem!
A group of runaway wizard apprentices decide to skip their training to search for the Nine Parchments.
As the wannabe wizards rapidly discover powerful new spells and ignore all safety aspects, it's natural that their hasty progress results in lots of deadly accidents...
- Wield the power of the elements, level up your characters and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
- Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
- Online and local co-op mayhem with 1-4 players!
- Platform Nintendo Switch
- Release Date Holiday 2017
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Role-Playing
* Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
Nine Parchments is a trademark of Frozenbyte Oy © 2017 Frozenbyte Oy
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.