Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Save Princess Peach's voice, the Beanbean Kingdom and ... Bowser?!
The game that launched the Mario & Luigi series returns looking better than ever before. In this renewed classic, Mario and Luigi journey to the Beanbean Kingdom with Bowser to restore Princess Peach’s voice. Control Mario and Luigi simultaneously, making use of their unique Bros. Moves to solve puzzles and emerge victorious in action-packed battles. Pay heed to the enemy’s patterns and time your reactions right to land satisfying counterblows. Included in this remake is the Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser mode, which tells the story of the game from the perspective of Bowser’s minions. Recruit characters to grow your own Minion army as you fight to locate your missing leader!
- Mario and Luigi have access to different techniques, known as Bros. Moves, necessary for solving puzzles on their adventure. Switch between the two characters at will to pave your way and progress through new areas.
- Time your button presses to skillfully dodge enemy blows, land devastating counters, and inflict increased damage in battle. Utilize Bros. Attacks that dish out massive damage!
- In the brand new mode titled Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser, become the unlikely hero, Captain Goomba. Journey together with ShyGuy, Boo and other familiar Baddies.
- The Minion Quest storyline takes place during Mario & Luigi’s classic adventure. Find out what really transpired behind-the-scenes!
- Compatible with amiibo™ figures* from the Super Mario series, including Mario and Luigi amiibo figures. Also coming soon are brand new Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo. The Goomba, Koopa Troopa and Boo amiibo figures will each have read/write compatibility.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- 06 Oct 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
*amiibo sold separately. This game allows you to save game data on the amiibo figure. Game data must be deleted before saving data from another amiibo compatible game. Visit amiibo.com for details on amiibo functionality.
Game in 2D. © 2003-2017 Nintendo Developed by ALPHADREAM. Nintendo properties are trademarks of Nintendo.
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.
… longtime Mario fans will love every second. 4/5- Attack of the Fanboy
an essential delight. 4/5- Comicbook.com
charming 4/5 – Game Rant- Game Rant
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.