PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.
Up to four friends co-operate on each heist, and as the crew progresses the heists gets bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming an infamous criminal comes new customization that lets players build and alter their guns and gear.
PAYDAY 2 comes with full touch screen menu support, and a newly developed rumble feature that responds as you, for example, fire weapons or throw grenades. There’s also an added local multiplayer mode to the CRIME.NET - called CRIME.NET Local Play, that will make you able to set up a local game and invite friends that share the same local network. Finally, PAYDAY 2 comes with an exclusive character called Joy who’s initially releasing only on Nintendo Switch™ - complete with her own mask and weapons.
- Rob Banks, Get Paid – Players must choose their crew carefully, because when the job goes down they will need the right mix of skills on their side.
- CRIME.NET – The dynamic contract database CRIME.NET lets players pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local Contractors - all with their own agenda and best interests in mind.
- Dynamic Scenarios – No heist ever plays out the same way twice, as heists comes with random geometry and events.
- Choose Your Skills – As players progress they can invest in any of five special Skill Trees: Mastermind, Enforcer, Ghost, Technician and Fugitive. Each features a deep customization tree of associated skills and equipment to master.
- More Masks than Ever – PAYDAY 2 features a completely new mask system, giving players the ability to craft their own unique mask together with a pattern and a color.
- Weapons and Modifications – A huge arsenal for the serious heister, covering everything from sniper to assault rifles. You can modify your weapon with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames, stocks and lots more.
- Play It Your Way – Each job allows for multiple approaches, such as slow and stealthy ambushes, to running in guns blazing.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- 27 Feb 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, First Person, Multiplayer
- Starbreeze AB
- OVERKILL SOFTWARE - A Starbreeze Studio
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Account required. Online features will be free until the Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018. For the latest list of countries and full details, please visit Customer Support.
PAYDAY 2® and OVERKILL A STARBREEZE STUDIO® are trademarks or registered trademarks of STARBREEZE PRODUCTION AB and STARBREEZE AB (Publ) in the United States and other countries. © 2018 Starbreeze Studios AB. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.