Please enter your date of birth
A Game of Explosive Railroad Action
Conduct TOGETHER! is an addictive game of explosive railway action that will challenge your inner conductor.
Conduct everything yourself or hand a Joy-Con controller to a friend for a hectic teamwork of commanding trains, switching tracks and avoiding collisions in increasingly challenging action-puzzles. Play with up to 4 friends for the ultimate party game!
Set in a stunning world you race against time to bring passengers safely to their destination. As you progress through demanding levels your railroad network expands to the farthest regions of this mysterious and beautiful low poly world. Each region with its own style, music and distinct challenges. All aboard!
Here's some rad things in this game
- Conduct trains in beautiful low-poly 3D worlds
- Simple and intuitive gameplay, just click to start/stop trains and control switches
- Seamlessly shift between single and multiplayer. Play through the campaign as the solo conductor or pass a Joy-Con to a friend
- Transport passengers, earn coins and unlock new themed regions
- Unlock trains found in the real world, such as the French TGV and Japanese Shinkansen, to expand your train collection
- Seriously challenging puzzles in clever levels that will push you to the limit
- Earn awards for completing regions and marvel at your success in the company HQ
- Fantastic soundtrack by composer Simon Kölle
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Northplay ApS
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.