KEEP THE BEAT AS YOU PLAY AS CADENCE, LINK, OR PRINCESS ZELDA TO EXPLORE A RANDOMLY GENERATED HYRULE AND PROCEDURALLY GENERATED DUNGEONS
In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series. As Link—or even as Princess Zelda—you’ll explore the randomly generated overworld and procedurally generated dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule. Every beat of each remixed Legend of Zelda tune is a chance to move, attack, defend, and more, so stay one step ahead of each enemy and boss…or face the music.
- A rhythmic action-adventure game in the world of the Legend of Zelda series
- Explore the randomly generated overworld and procedurally generated dungeons to save Hyrule as Link or Princess Zelda
- Use items from the Legend of Zelda series, plus spells and weapons from the Crypt of the NecroDancer game
- Outstep legendary enemies and bosses in rhythmic combat
- Keep the beat with 25 remixed classic Legend of Zelda tunes
- Play 2-player Co-op from the beginning of the game, or once the player discovers another character.
© Nintendo. © Brace Yourself Games. © Spike Chunsoft. All rights reserved. The Legend of Zelda and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2019 Nintendo.
Questions about buying digital games?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.