Square Enix's highly-acclaimed fantasy RPG brings deep, strategic combat to the Nintendo 3DS™ system in an ambitious game that bolsters its turn-based combat with a compelling new risk/reward system RPG fans will obsess over. Explore Luxendarc as Tiz and other memorable characters on a visually stunning quest to restore balance to the world.
Hand-drawn 3D backgrounds and a rousing score bring Luxendarc to life. Enter a brave new world of turn-based combat! Time your turns tactically and turn the tides in your favor with the new Brave and Default system. Flex your strategic muscle by combining more than twenty jobs with hundreds of different abilities. Summon friend’s characters to fight by your side, or borrow their abilities*. Recruit citizens with the StreetPass™ feature to rebuild Tiz's destroyed village. Be part of the community in this fresh take on the single player RPG!
- A unique, innovative twist on turn-based combat
- Complex, lovable characters in a top-tier RPG
- Time your turns tactically with the new Brave and Default system
- Summon your friend’s characters to fight by your side, or borrow their abilities*
- Form flexible strategies by combining 20+ jobs with hundreds of abilities
- Acquire StreetPass™ tags and use them to gain access to powerful equipment and items in-game
- Evocative music and gorgeous hand-drawn watercolor backgrounds with 3D elements
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
* Wireless broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- 07 Feb 2014
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Square Enix
Cyber Deals: Save up to 50% on select games
This game is part of Nintendo eShop Cyber Deals. Save up to 50% on select digital games through 8:59 a.m. PT on 12/11.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.