Meet Yoku, the pint-sized postman protagonist of Yoku's Island Express!
Yoku has arrived on Mokumana and he’s ready for the easy life, soaking up the sun and delivering parcels on a tropical paradise!
However, an ancient Island deity is trapped in a restless sleep - and it’s all down to Yoku to traverse the island using a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration, in an amazing adventure to help those in need!
Flip and bump our pint-sized protagonist around the stunning hand-painted island on your quest to rebuild the post-office, and wake an old god from its deep slumber.
- OPEN-WORLD PINBALL ADVENTURE: Coupled with its unique pinball platforming play style, Yoku’s Island Express offers non-linear gameplay that gives you the freedom to choose your own path across multiple questlines.
- WELCOME TO MOKUMANA ISLAND: Seamlessly Explore multiple regions of the island, including tropical beaches, lush jungles, snowy mountains, mysterious caves, and steamy hotsprings!
- UNLOCK THE AMAZING NEW ABILITIES: Help the friendly locals and earn a range of fantastic new power-ups! Vacuum explosive slugs and wake up sleepy villagers with the Noisemaker!
- CAPTIVATING STORY: Meet a cast of unforgettable characters across multiple storylines - whilst uncovering the islands deepest secrets. And maybe rebuild the post office too!
- EPIC BOSS BATTLES: Get ready to take on giant bosses using Yoku's trusty ball to 'deliver' the final blow.
- BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK: Feast your eyes on the breathtaking hand-painted artwork created by games industry veteran artists.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- 29 May 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle, Arcade
- Team17 Digital Ltd
- Villa Gorilla
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Developed by Villa Gorilla AB © 2018. Published by Team17 Digital Ltd. Team17 is a trademark or registered trademark of Team17 Digital Limited. All other trademarks, copyrights, and logos are property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.