It's time to party with Wii U
Enjoy board games and mini-games on the TV, play familiar tabletop games using the Wii U GamePad Controller, or transform your living room into a game show floor. No matter what kind of party you're throwing, Wii Party™ U offers something for everyone. Bundled with a Wii Remote Plus controller and stand at a suggested retail price of $49.99.
- Everyone at the party competes with his or her own Mii characters in a medley of party games.
- Experience new ways to play with others using the Wii U GamePad. For example, in "Lost-and-Found Square," imagine you are the person holding the GamePad and you are lost in a playground. Your goal is to describe your surroundings based on what you see on the GamePad in order to help the other players find your location.
- Post your impressions of game sessions to Miiverse™. You can rate your performance by adding a one- to five-star ranking after the match is over.
- When you want to leave the TV behind, you can choose to play exclusively on the Wii U GamePad with an array of 15 tabletop games, ranging from foosball to baseball, for two-player competitive and cooperative play.
- In addition to the main games that everyone can play together, there are 80 minigames that can be played on your own. These include Tabletop Minigames that can be played with the Wii U GamePad only.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Oct 25, 2013
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Nd CUBE CO., Ltd.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.