A remastered version of an award-winning puzzle platformer.
The Way Remastered tells a story about a member of space explorers team who lost his beloved and cannot accept her death. During one of his expeditions he discovers ancient writings that testify the existence of a method for obtaining eternal life. Hoping to get his beloved back, he decides to return to the alien planet. However, the planet hides many secrets and dangers that he must face.
A story-based puzzle platformer with stunning graphics and soundtrack made by Panu Talus.
• Immerse yourself in the amazingly detailed world of 200 screens filled with alien flora and fauna.
• Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience challenging gameplay in this retro style adventure.
• Uncover the mysteries surrounding the planet and learn the story through beautiful visuals and atmospheric soundtrack.
• Gain new abilities to help you get around the planet and solve mind-bending puzzles.
Main additions to the remastered version:
• Voice over
• Graphic improvements
• HD Rumble
• Music player
• Game and level design changes based on players’ feedback
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2018 SONKA S.A. All rights reserved.