Overwatch® 2: Watchpoint Pack
Overwatch® 2 is coming in October! Get a head start with the Overwatch® 2: Watchpoint Pack, the home base of your new gameplay experience. The pack features everything you need to get started on Day 1!
Purchase to receive content granted at the release of Overwatch® 2 in October 2022*:
- Premium Battle Pass: Season 1**
- Two (2) Overwatch® 2 Legendary Hero Skins - Space Raider Soldier 76 and Space Raider Cassidy
- 2000 Overwatch® 2 Virtual Currency
- Overwatch® 2 Player Icon (Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack pre-purchase exclusive)
Immediately receive and play:
- Overwatch®: Legendary Edition (includes five (5) Legendary Skins, and five (5) Epic Skins)
Get ready for a new and reimagined Overwatch® 2 PvP experience:
- New heroes and an all new 5v5 structure will shake up competitive play and create opportunities for bold new strategies.
- New Push game mode features new symmetrical maps where teams engage in a tug-of-war battle and push TW-1, a centrally-located robot, deeper into enemy territory.
- With an always-on live service, Overwatch® 2 will introduce new heroes, maps, modes and cosmetic content with each season - Season 1 starts with launch in October!
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. Internet access required. This game does not support Save Data Cloud backup. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
A mobile phone number must be linked to your Battle.net Account to play Overwatch
*Items will be awarded to players that have purchased Overwatch® 2 Watchpoint Pack when Overwatch® 2 Early Access launches, actual date subject to change.
**Season 1 Battle Pass applies to Season 1 only and will not award access to any future Battle Pass or seasonal/live content. Season 1 will launch alongside Overwatch® 2 Early Access in October 2022.
For more information, please visit https://playoverwatch.com.
© 2022 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Overwatch and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S and/or other countries."