All Terrain, All Vehicles, All You! MX vs ATV All Out is the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience!
Choose between bikes, ATVs, UTVs, refine your rider style at your private compound and blast across massive open worlds to compete head to head in various game modes! The all new Freestyle mode allows you to win with style and crazy stunts! Or go All Out and show your riding skills in Multiplayer!
- 2 player split-screen and 8 player online mode
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
- Turn your private compound into a show room for the all of your customized vehicles
- Upgrade and tune your vehicles with original performance parts
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or choose to compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Supported play modes
Game file size
Downloadable content (DLC)See all
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
MX vs ATV All Out © 2020 THQ Nordic Licensing AB, Sweden. Published by THQ Nordic Games GmbH. Developed by Rainbow Studios, Inc. MX vs ATV is a trademark of THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. This software product includes Autodesk ® Scaleform ® software, © Autodesk, Inc. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2020 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. This software product includes SpeedTree software, © 2020 by IDV, Inc. Unreal Engine, Copyright 1998 - 2020, Epic Games, Inc. Unreal, Unreal Technology and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.