10 Second Ninja X
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Ready, Steady, Ninja!
10 SECOND NINJA X is a shockingly fast, overwhelmingly intense action/puzzle game. In this thumb-blistering sequel, the nefarious Captain Greatbeard has kidnapped you and trapped your forest friends inside of his army of robots like some kind of psychopath. Greatbeard doesn't think you're the fastest ninja who ever lived – he is WRONG.
Destroy all of Greatbeard's robots in each level in ten seconds or less. Be fast enough to get the coveted three star rating in each. Fight through 100 levels, explore Greatbeard's airship, discover secrets, climb the leaderboards and show everyone what it means to be THE FASTEST, COOLEST HERO EVER.
- New accessibility options! Change the game speed and play your own way!
- 100 thumb-blistering, mind bending levels spread over 11 game worlds!
- 11 “Marathon Modes” with back-to-back ninja madness!
- Player ghosts and unlockable ghost hints for the trickier levels!
- Explore the magnificent Greatbeard's ship in the retro styled hub!
- Online leaderboards for every level!
- Hidden minigames with a 100% chance of Nun themed mayhem!
- Eight different character costumes to unlock and play!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
This game contains flashing images that could potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
© 2021 Four Circle Interactive Ltd. Licensed to and published by Thalamus Digital Publishing Ltd.