Unable to find your specific error code. Please search your Wii U error code again, making sure to enter it exactly as it appears.
If you are still unable to locate troubleshooting for your specific error code, below is a list of troubleshooting steps that resolve most home network connection issues:
It is possible that due to a high amount of online traffic, network services may be intermittently unavailable. Please check our Network Status page prior to troubleshooting.
What to do:
- Power cycle your home network.
If your wireless router or access point is unresponsive, power cycling these devices may resolve your connection issue. [How to]
- Ensure you are using the correct password for your Wi-Fi network.
If your wireless router or access point is secured with a security key or password, review this password to ensure you have entered it correctly in the Wii U. [How to]
- Create a new connection on your Wii U.
Create a new connection on your Wii U. This will ensure you are connecting to the correct Wi-Fi network and the Wi-Fi network is currently visible to your Wii U. [How to]
- Check for wireless interference.
Wireless interference can result in a weakened connection between your Wii U and your wireless router or access point. Review your Wi-Fi network’s setup to ensure an optimal wireless environment. [How to]
Still Not Resolved:
- If the issue persists, please contact us at 1-800-255-3700. Specially trained representatives will be available to assist you, 6:00am - 7:00pm (PST), seven days a week.