How to connect your Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL to the Internet
Let's get you connected!
Please Note:A broadband Internet connection and wireless router are required. Follow the steps below to get connected.
- Turn on your Nintendo DSi and access the System Settings by clicking on the wrench icon.
- Scroll over to the third page, and select "Internet."
- Now choose "Connection Settings."
- Click on "None" for "Connection 1."
||(Don't see "None" for Connection 1? To ensure any existing settings don't interfere with getting connected, tap the button, then choose "Clear Settings.")
- Click on "Search for an Access Point."
- The Nintendo DSi will search for any wireless networks within range. Once it is finished searching, it will display the names of all the wireless networks it finds.
Look for your wireless network. (If you're not sure which is yours, or you don't see any wireless networks, click here.)
- What to do next will depend on the "lock" icon you see next to your network on the Nintendo DSi.
Click the image below that matches the lock icon you see on the screen of your Nintendo DSi.