Experience Nintendo at a Mall Near You
Nintendo's nationwide mall invasion continues in full force. Already thousands of people across the country have seen and experienced the wide variety of Wii™ games available for the holidays. And later this month, Nintendo will give weary mall shoppers a break with massages, a relaxing atmosphere and fun Nintendo DS™ games.
Since Oct. 31, malls nationwide have included a nine-screen Wii presence featuring game demos and interactive game play. The Wii area helps people get the scoop on all the cool Wii games for the holidays and beyond, including Wii Music™, Wii Sports™, Mario Kart™ Wii, Mario™ Super Sluggers, Wario Land™: Shake It! and Super Smash Bros.™ Brawl. The Wii experience will be available through Dec. 29 at the following malls:
- Brea Mall in Brea, Calif.
- Gurnee Mills in Gurnee, Ill.
- Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, Pa.
- Stoneridge Shopping Center in Pleasanton, Calif.
- Northshore Mall in Peabody, Mass.
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Ga.
- The Galleria in Houston
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Ariz.
- Tacoma Mall in Tacoma, Wash.
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn.
- Dadeland Mall in Miami
- FlatIron Crossing in Broomfield, Colo.
- Ross Park Mall in Pittsburgh
- Washington Square in Tigard, Ore.
- Concord Mills in Concord, N.C.
- Castleton Square in Indianapolis
- The Streets at Southpoint in Durham, N.C.
- Opry Mills in Nashville, Tenn.
- Independence Center in Independence, Mo.
- Kenwood Towne Centre in Cincinnati
- Mayfair in Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Fashion Place in Murray, Utah
- North Star Mall in San Antonio
- Cottonwood Mall in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Barton Creek Square in Austin, Texas
And for people who have run themselves ragged while shopping, it's Nintendo DS to the rescue. Between Nov. 24 and Dec. 8, shoppers at six locations can look for the Nintendo DS spa area, which will provide an oasis of relaxation amid the chaos of holiday shopping. Visitors will be treated to cushy chairs, brief massages and the chance to de-stress by playing some Nintendo DS games. The menu of available games includes Brain Age™ 2: More Training in Minutes a Day, Mario Kart™ DS, Mystery Case Files™: MillionHeir™, Nintendogs™, New Super Mario Bros.™ and Crosswords DS. Participating malls include:
- Bridgewater Commons in Bridgewater, N.J.
- Westfield Topanga in Canoga Park, Calif.
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Westfield Valley Fair in San Jose, Calif.
- Natick Collection in Natick, Mass.
- Lenox Square in Atlanta
For more information about Nintendo, please visit www.Nintendo.com.
New Nintendo 3DS XL Bundle is a Dream Come True for Mario & Luigi Fans
The Year of Luigi continues into the holiday shopping season. Starting today on the "Cyber Monday of Luigi," a limited-edition, silver-colored Nintendo 3DS XL system featuring a fun image of Luigi running with his brother Mario is now available for purchase. The sleek system comes pre-installed with the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team game at a suggested retail price of $199.99. Read more...
Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies on Nintendo eShop
Starting on Nov 28th, you can follow the epic journey of your favorite Pokémon Trainer, Ash, in Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies on Nintendo eShop! Ten episodes from Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies, the Pokémon animated series, will be released on Nov 28th and then five more episodes will be released every week until Dec. 26, so be sure to visit the Nintendo eShop every Thursday to see what new adventures await Ash and his friends! Read more...
Coming Soon to the Nintendo eShop: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and the Rest of the Louvre
Nintendo has come up with some Nintendo 3DS software artistic enough to make even a 16th-century icon smile. For more than a year, visitors to the world-famous Louvre museum in Paris have been able to rent Nintendo 3DS systems loaded with software that serves as an interactive museum guide. Now Nintendo is making this software available to Nintendo 3DS owners everywhere. Read more...
Nintendo and Southwest Airlines bring friends, families and fun together for the holidays
Nintendo and Southwest Airlines surprised a full flight today, giving every single customer on board a free Wii U console. More than 100 passengers on flight 1883 from New Orleans to Dallas Love Field received Nintendo's HD video game system after they were greeted upon arrival by Mario himself. Mario surprised the customers with a special announcement during the flight, and Nintendo and Southwest Airlines representatives were on board to share in the fun. Read more...
Nintendo Turns Tryptophan into a "Trip-to-Fun"
Thanksgiving is all about spending time and having fun with family and friends. After eating a delicious turkey meal, what better way to change that tryptophan into a trip-to-fun than with an after-dinner serving of Nintendo? Starting this Thanksgiving weekend, Nintendo is offering a wide range of fantastic deals on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS that are sure to make this Thanksgiving holiday one to remember. Read more...