Upcoming Nintendo eShop Titles Include Ketzal's Corridors, Colors! 3D and SEGA Game Gear
The diverse lineup of downloadable games for the Nintendo
3DS™ hand-held system keeps on growing. With more than 500
pieces of content currently available on the Nintendo
eShop and new additions made every week, players have some exciting
titles to look forward to this season. Soon, players can experience Ketzal's
Corridors™, a fast-paced, Aztec-themed action-puzzle game with
brilliant 3D graphics and head-to-head multiplayer options. The game
lets players race against the clock in 96 shape-matching missions and
three multiplayer modes. On March 15, Nintendo 3DS owners can download a
variety of classic games as the SEGA Game Gear™ system makes its debut
on the Nintendo eShop with Sonic
the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble™, Shinobi™
Crystal™. Coming in April, Colors!
3D from Collecting Smiles lets Nintendo 3DS users of any
artistic skill level create and share 3D drawings and digital sketches.
Other new and upcoming Nintendo eShop game releases include the following (dates subject to change):
• Punch-Out!!™ Featuring Mr. Dream (March 8) – The classic boxing game from the NES™ returns, featuring fan-favorite characters like Little Mac and Bald Bull.
• Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! from Shin'en (March 8) – Use your personalized Mii™ character to play 81 challenging holes in exotic locations around the globe.
• Zombie Slayer Diox™ from UFO Interactive (March 22) – A samurai guitarist must use his superior musical chops to defeat zombies in this unique rhythm-action game.
• Arc Style Soccer!! 3D from ArcSystem Works (March/April) – This easy-to-learn, customizable soccer game lets players use photos of their own faces and play wirelessly with friends.
• Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure™ from SEGA (free demo version, April 19) – Download a demo version to feel the rhythm and beat of the mystery in this spellbinding adventure game.
• Crush™3D from SEGA (free demo version, available now) – This unique platform game gives you the ability to change perspective from 2D to 3D as you try to solve brain-teasing puzzles.
The Nintendo eShop is a service featuring games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. New content is added to the Nintendo eShop every Thursday.
For more information about the Nintendo eShop, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/downloads.
New Nintendo 3DS XL Bundle is a Dream Come True for Mario & Luigi Fans
The Year of Luigi continues into the holiday shopping season. Starting today on the "Cyber Monday of Luigi," a limited-edition, silver-colored Nintendo 3DS XL system featuring a fun image of Luigi running with his brother Mario is now available for purchase. The sleek system comes pre-installed with the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team game at a suggested retail price of $199.99. Read more...
Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies on Nintendo eShop
Starting on Nov 28th, you can follow the epic journey of your favorite Pokémon Trainer, Ash, in Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies on Nintendo eShop! Ten episodes from Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies, the Pokémon animated series, will be released on Nov 28th and then five more episodes will be released every week until Dec. 26, so be sure to visit the Nintendo eShop every Thursday to see what new adventures await Ash and his friends! Read more...
Coming Soon to the Nintendo eShop: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and the Rest of the Louvre
Nintendo has come up with some Nintendo 3DS software artistic enough to make even a 16th-century icon smile. For more than a year, visitors to the world-famous Louvre museum in Paris have been able to rent Nintendo 3DS systems loaded with software that serves as an interactive museum guide. Now Nintendo is making this software available to Nintendo 3DS owners everywhere. Read more...
Nintendo and Southwest Airlines bring friends, families and fun together for the holidays
Nintendo and Southwest Airlines surprised a full flight today, giving every single customer on board a free Wii U console. More than 100 passengers on flight 1883 from New Orleans to Dallas Love Field received Nintendo's HD video game system after they were greeted upon arrival by Mario himself. Mario surprised the customers with a special announcement during the flight, and Nintendo and Southwest Airlines representatives were on board to share in the fun. Read more...
Nintendo Turns Tryptophan into a "Trip-to-Fun"
Thanksgiving is all about spending time and having fun with family and friends. After eating a delicious turkey meal, what better way to change that tryptophan into a trip-to-fun than with an after-dinner serving of Nintendo? Starting this Thanksgiving weekend, Nintendo is offering a wide range of fantastic deals on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS that are sure to make this Thanksgiving holiday one to remember. Read more...