Unpack someone's belongings at different stages of their life to learn their story in this zen puzzle game.
Unpacking is a zen game about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Part block-fitting puzzle, part home decoration, you are invited to create a satisfying living space while learning clues about the life you’re unpacking. Over the course of eight house moves, you are given a chance to experience a sense of intimacy with a character you never see and a story you’re never told.
- Unpack a home — from a single bedroom to an entire house
- Meditative gameplay with no timers, meters or scores
- Explore domestic environments with all their nooks and crannies while you stack plates, hang towels, and arrange bookshelves
- Discover a character's story through the items that come with her to each new home (and the items that get left behind)
- Soundtrack by BAFTA award-winning composer and audio director Jeff van Dyck
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021 Witch Beam © 2021. Humble Bundle, the Humble Bundle logo, and the Humble Games logo are among the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Humble Bundle, Inc. throughout the world. All rights reserved.