Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery
Guide brush strokes and solve a variety of puzzles to uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry revealed behind unrelated yet familiar moments.
Behind the Frame is a vivid, interactive fiction about an aspiring artist on the cusp of finishing the final piece of her gallery submission.
A relaxing, eloquent experience that can be played at any pace. Become immersed in a panoramic world filled with resplendent colors, beautiful hand-animated visuals, and a smooth, easy-listening soundtrack.
As a passionate artist, seek the missing colors that will bring your paintings to life - all while remembering to take the occasional coffee and breakfast breaks that keep you going. There is more than what meets the eye, for every painting has a story to tell.
• Paint, sketch, and retouch your artwork to complete your masterpiece and your memories
• Dive into and explore beautiful panoramic, hand-animated worlds inspired by Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli visuals
• Experience an evocative story, through the eyes of a passionate artist
• Step into a new painter’s artistic adventure - awaiting those who complete the main story
• Paint, sketch, and retouch your artwork to complete your masterpiece and your memories using the Joy-Con™, or paint with your fingers using the touch screen
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021 Silver Lining Studio All rights reserved. Powered by Akatsuki Taiwan Inc.