We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Aug 17, 2010
The first dance game dedicated to fitness and weight loss
Developed in collaboration with fitness and dance experts, Gold’s Gym® Dance Workout is the first dance game specifically dedicated to fitness and weight loss. You’ll have so much fun dancing you won’t even notice how much you’re sweating! You’ll dance to popular songs, learn new choreography, and play mini-games that will whip you into shape in no time. It’s the most fun way to workout!
Dance Your Way to Fit!
• Dance to popular Latin styles such as Salsa, Samba, Rumba, Flamenco,
Reggaeton and Meringue
• Plus, pump up your routine with boxing-inspired dance routines
Dance to Current Hits
• The game features hit songs to keep you moving and motivated!
• Songs include:
• Just Dance
• Material Girl
• I Will Survive
• Good Vibrations
• Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
• I’m Too Sexy
• Jai Ho
• Oye Como Va
• Cosmic Girl
• Heart of Glass
Mini-Games Targeting Specific Muscle Groups
• Strengthen your muscles with fun mini-games such as rodeo bull riding,
karate, rowing, kangaroo boxing, sword fighting and more!
• Many of these games are Wii Balance Board-compatible
Customized to You
• Build your own circuit program or let the game create one for you.
Circuit programs are continuous dancing and mini-game sessions lasting
up to 30 minutes. Experience the fun of working out as you dance off
• Your personal trainer teaches you dance moves, motivates you and increases the intensity of your workout based on your performance
• Customize your character and your trainer with different outfits and accessories
Dance with a Friend
• The game supports two players so you and a friend can dance the calories away together!
Track your Progress
• All of your exercise history, including play time, calories burned, and BMI (determined by standing on the Wii Balance Board) is stored in the game so you can easily track your progress.
• Gold’s Gym VIP 7 Day Membership Pass is included with your game!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.