We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jan 30, 2012
For over 15 years, soccer fans have looked to Konami to deliver the most authentic soccer experience short of stepping onto the field and playing the real thing.
Now Konami brings fans the first soccer game in 3D – PES 2011 3D for Nintendo’s new 3DS handheld gaming platform. Designed specifically for the 3D-enabled unit, PES 2011 for 3DS offers an immersive take on the soccer genre mixing the PES franchise heralded level of control, accuracy and realism allowing fans to reach glory in a variety of challenging tournaments and leagues.
• A wide variety of choice – Players can play as one of 60 National and
212 club sides and lead them to fame!
• A hefty league offering – The UEFA Champions League makes its debut on the 3DS as well as the legendary Master League so players can build their team from scratch and dominate the club and global level!
• Graduated gameplay for players of all ages – Players can choose from 4 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
• True to the game – Every pass, through-ball and shot of the modern game has been faithfully recreated giving players total control over their on-screen team.
• Hallmark AI – PES’ AI ensures that players are true to their real-life counterparts and move and react similarly as well.
• 3D realized – The new vertical camera makes great use of the 3DS’ system’s graphical capabilities and presents action in 3 dimensions like never before!
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.