We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 01, 2011
Country Dance 2 is easy to jump in and play; just pick up the Wii Remote and replicate the onscreen dance moves to start earning points with hot country routines.
Plus, Country Dance 2 now supports up to four players at once for a whole new level of multiplayer fun including the all new duet dancing option that features unique choreography for each player during the same song. Whether you’re cutting the rug on your own, line dancing side-by-side with your partner, or taking on friends and family in a dancing duel, Country Dance 2 will transform your living room into an energetic dance floor with mega hits from Amercia’s best-selling country artists.
• Ashton Shepard – “Look It Up”
• Billy Currington – “People Are Crazy”
• Blake Shelton – “Honey Bee”
• Carrie Underwood – “All American Girl”
• Easton Corbin – “Roll With It”
• Eric Church – “Hell On The Heart”
• George Strait – “Here for a Good Time”
• Gwyneth Paltrow – “Shake That Thing”
• Hayley McLean – “Good Time Bone”
• Josh Thompson – “Won’t Be Lonely Long”
• Kellie Pickler – “Tough”
• Little Big Town – “Little White Church”
• Miranda Lambert – “Gun Powder and Lead”
• Montgomery Gentry – “What Do Ya Think About That”
• Rodney Atkins – “Take a Back Road”
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.