Available Now Coming Fall 2010
Madden NFL 11
A Deeper NFL Experience
Madden NFL 11 reenergizes the game of football with a fun, exhilarating experience that ignites the passion of any NFL fan. A revamped Franchise mode puts you at the helm of your favorite NFL team, giving you the power to lead the greatest dynasty of all time in the deepest single-player experience to date. New players can get up to speed quickly utilizing the all-new GameFlow system, where the plays are called for you until you’re ready to go under center. Lead your team to glory with Madden NFL 11, the ultimate NFL experience on Wii.
• A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode—Four key components—Campus and
Perks, Legacy, Assistants, and Scenarios—are the foundation of a
redefined Franchise mode. With assistant coaches guiding you through
every scenario thrown your way, and a passionate fan base hungry for
championships, all eyes are on you in your quest to build one of the
greatest legacies in history.
• All-New GameFlow System—Whether you’re a rookie player or a veteran looking for a casual experience, let Madden NFL 11 manage the playbook while you execute the plays to perfection. Play without the interruption until you’re ready to take over playcalling duties when the game matters most.
• Weather-Based Gameplay—The schedule in November and December matters more than ever as weather affects gameplay like never before. Playing on a wet or icy field, or in the mud or snow, players slip, slide, and struggle to maintain footing based on four types of inclement conditions.
• A Deeper Madden NFL Experience—Players can now take the field wearing authentic practice uniforms, including red QB jerseys in 5-on-5 and Practice modes, or suit up with long sleeves and pants when playing cold-weather games. Revamped stadiums and updated gameday uniforms complete the authentic package.
• Crash the NFL Party—Crown a king of the couch in the four-player party mode featuring custom gameplay tweaks and an interactive pick ‘em system, or use the Wii Remote to pick up blocks, trip up wide receivers, and create clear paths to the end zone, all while your teammate runs the plays.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?