Available Now Coming Coming Spring 2010
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
From the young warrior Strider to the valiant King, every skirmish
matters on the adventure to reign supreme!
In The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, players become the legendary Aragorn and embark upon a quest reliving the hero’s most valiant battles from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Wielding a sword, shield, bow and spear, players will battle enemies and journey through a colorful and fresh rendition of Middle-earth where they can switch between spear and sword on horseback, taking down evil foes in a truly action-packed gameplay experience. Two-player co-op gameplay featuring Gandalf allows kids, families and friends to work together in the heart of the action.
• Extension of the LOTR Universe: Journey through Middle-earth as
Aragorn and live out the heroic adventures of The Lord of the Rings
• Become the Legend: Become Aragorn and relive his greatest quests in this family and kid-friendly rendition of Tolkien’s fabled Middle-earth.
• Unique Co-Op Play: Kids, families and friends can work together as Aragorn and Gandalf to share in the experience at any time. Sophisticated and novice gamers can wield the power of Gandalf to inflict magical attacks upon the minions of Sauron with easy drop-in, drop-out co-op play.
• Intuitive Motion-Control Gameplay: Take advantage of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk for intuitive and immersive gameplay including swordplay, archery, spears and more!
• Attack on Horseback: Scatter the enemy and charge down the foes on horseback. While mounted, use your sword and spear to defeat assailants.
• Battle Familiar Enemies: Players will encounter and battle fierce creatures from The Lord of the Rings trilogy such as Orcs, Trolls and Ringwraiths.
• Unleash Special Character Skills: On the battlefield, use Aragorn’s “Battle Cry” to terrify enemies, while strengthening the player and their troops.
• Gather Legendary Collectibles: Along the journey players will collect useful items such as Gold and Silver coins to purchase armor, weapons and battle attack upgrades.
- System Wii
- Release Date Coming Spring 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherWarner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- DeveloperHeadstrong Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?