We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Coming Spring 2010
From the young warrior Strider to the valiant King, every skirmish
matters on the adventure to reign supreme!
In The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, players become the legendary Aragorn and embark upon a quest reliving the hero’s most valiant battles from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Wielding a sword, shield, bow and spear, players will battle enemies and journey through a colorful and fresh rendition of Middle-earth where they can switch between spear and sword on horseback, taking down evil foes in a truly action-packed gameplay experience. Two-player co-op gameplay featuring Gandalf allows kids, families and friends to work together in the heart of the action.
• Extension of the LOTR Universe: Journey through Middle-earth as
Aragorn and live out the heroic adventures of The Lord of the Rings
• Become the Legend: Become Aragorn and relive his greatest quests in this family and kid-friendly rendition of Tolkien’s fabled Middle-earth.
• Unique Co-Op Play: Kids, families and friends can work together as Aragorn and Gandalf to share in the experience at any time. Sophisticated and novice gamers can wield the power of Gandalf to inflict magical attacks upon the minions of Sauron with easy drop-in, drop-out co-op play.
• Intuitive Motion-Control Gameplay: Take advantage of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk for intuitive and immersive gameplay including swordplay, archery, spears and more!
• Attack on Horseback: Scatter the enemy and charge down the foes on horseback. While mounted, use your sword and spear to defeat assailants.
• Battle Familiar Enemies: Players will encounter and battle fierce creatures from The Lord of the Rings trilogy such as Orcs, Trolls and Ringwraiths.
• Unleash Special Character Skills: On the battlefield, use Aragorn’s “Battle Cry” to terrify enemies, while strengthening the player and their troops.
• Gather Legendary Collectibles: Along the journey players will collect useful items such as Gold and Silver coins to purchase armor, weapons and battle attack upgrades.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.