Available Now Coming May 27, 2008
The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
THE LEGEND BEGINS! GO ON A FANTASTIC JOURNEY THROUGH ANCIENT CHINA AS THE LEGENDARY MONKEY KING. DEADLY FORCES HAVE INVADED THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROTECT THIS LAND AS YOU FIGHT YOU’RE WAY TO BECOMING A GOD! FLY ON YOUR MAGICAL CLOUD AND DEFEAT THE HORDES OF ENEMIES THAT COME YOUR WAY ON YOUR QUEST TO FULFILL YOUR DESTINY AS THE CHUKA TAISEN!
An arcade classic reinvented for the Nintendo Wii system. Utilizing the controls of the Nintendo Wii, you can literally dodge your attackers and take control of the action! With beautiful graphics that depicts the beauty of ancient China from which this story came, users will be able to fly in the shoes of the legendary Monkey King and relive the tale for which he became famous.
- New Gameplay Mechanic– The series adopts a new tilt control feature that lets you control the pace of the gameplay, allowing players to dodge and move in a way never seen before.
- Multiplayer Fun – A two player co-op mode adds fun for you and your friend including several different modes of play.
- Classic Story – A classic tale fit for all ages and races. Learn the origins of the Monkey King and his conquest to becoming a God.
- System Wii
- Release Date May 27, 2008
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Shooter
- PublisherUFO Interactive Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?